[Webtest] Re: verifyElementText ElementNotFoundException inside "not"

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert <Michael.Habbert@netpioneer.de>
Thu, 05 Apr 2007 11:21:35 +0200

Hi Marc,

I'm curious, how do you know it is a bug?

I just added a test-method to VerifyElementTextTest and I succeeded.

-----------
(extended the HTML_DOCUMENT first)

     public void testaHrefWithId() throws Exception {
         // <verifyElementText htmlId="someId" text="The regex." regex="true" />
         fStep.setHtmlId("someOtherId");
         fStep.setText("(?i:Approve)");
         fStep.setRegex("true");
         executeStep(fStep);
     }
----------

So It worked for my additional test - I am wrong?

Michael

Marc Guillemot wrote:
> This is clearly a bug. Can you open an issue for it?
>
> You say that you get the same exception using something like
> <verifyXPath xpath="//*[@id='topApprove']" .../>? Correct? Seems strange
> to me, I have to check.
>
> Marc.
[...]

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Michael Habbert

Senior Developer
Netpioneer GmbH, Beiertheimer Allee 18, D-76137 Karlsruhe
Geschäftsführer: Axel Jahn
HRB: 107521 Handelsregister Mannheim

Tel: 0721 / 920 60 21
Fax: 0721 / 920 60 30