[Webtest] OutOfMemory

Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:44:25 +0200

Hi Michael,

that's strange, I don't see which change since 1.11 could have such an
impact.

Can you tell a bit more about your tests? After how many webtests does
the OOM error occur? How many steps per webtest? JS involved? Many popup
windows opened? Content other than html (pdf, ...)?

Probably the biggest change since 1.11 occurred on 29.03 and concerns
the prototype chain of js objects. Perhaps can you try to get the
htmlunit source from 28.03 to see if this change is guilty.

Otherwise, have you investigated with a profiler?

Marc.