[Webtest] OutOfMemory

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert <Michael.Habbert@netpioneer.de>
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:48:13 +0200

Hi Marc,

Marc Guillemot wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> that's strange, I don't see which change since 1.11 could have such an
> impact.
>
> Can you tell a bit more about your tests? After how many webtests does
> the OOM error occur? How many steps per webtest? JS involved? Many popup
> windows opened? Content other than html (pdf, ...)?

It is the 11 th. test of the first 45 tests (first group of total 3 test-groups).
The failing test is the second part of a test creating a "so-called" workflow (originally divided in
two test-cases caused by Memory issues).
Steps in the test means how many webtest-tasks? The number of webtasks is round about 270.

> Probably the biggest change since 1.11 occurred on 29.03 and concerns
> the prototype chain of js objects. Perhaps can you try to get the
> htmlunit source from 28.03 to see if this change is guilty.

the day after 28.03 or before?

> Otherwise, have you investigated with a profiler?

not before ;-)

[...]

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen