[Webtest] Resume after failing step

Christoph Sandrus Christoph Sandrus" <sandrus@gmx.at
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:39:35 +0200

------=_Part_2926_32846933.1176295175502

Hi to all,

I have the following question:
Is there a way I can continue webtest steps after a failed step? (I want to
execute the trailing steps also)

I have now grouped my tests via the <group> tags. The best solution would
be, if i can jump to the next group.

I know I can split into many different webtest sections, but this would be
contra-productive, because I have to do a lot of steps to go to the specific
pages. (Login and so on)

Any suggestion would be fine.

Regards
Christoph