[Webtest] Latest build issue - v

Thu, 12 Apr 2007 16:30:59 +0200

I've made a change yesterday to fix WT-298 with verifyElementText and
added some selftest for that:
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/reports/selftest/File12.html

So it seems to work correctly.

Are you sure you're on the right page and that no other change occured
in your app?

Marc.

PS: I think that it is a good practice to add hidden element just to
provide information for the automated tests.