[Webtest] Beginer in Webtest

Shruti Deshpande Shruti Deshpande" <Shruti_Deshpande@symantec.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 14:14:13 +0530

------_=_NextPart_001_01C77DA7.C0E0F64C

Hi All,

I would like to use Webtest for the application which is designed using
Struts and tiles.
My question is, how can we compare the results in the webtest for the
tests like click on the link and verify the page which is expected is
displyed or the actul and expected results are same.

Also have any one used webtest for using application developed with
struts and tiles.

Best Wishes,
Shruti Deshpande

------_=_NextPart_001_01C77DA7.C0E0F64C

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.5.7638.1">
<TITLE>Beginer in Webtest</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi All,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I would like to use Webtest for the =
application which is designed using Struts and tiles.</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">My question is, how can we compare the =
results in the webtest for the tests like click on the link and verify =
the page which is expected is displyed or the actul and expected results =
are same.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Also have any one used webtest for =
using application developed with struts and tiles.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Best Wishes,</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Shruti Deshpande</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C77DA7.C0E0F64C--