[Webtest] Beginer in Webtest

Fri, 13 Apr 2007 13:12:39 +0200

Hi Shruti,

Shruti Deshpande wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to use Webtest for the application which is designed using
> Struts and tiles.
> My question is, how can we compare the results in the webtest for the
> tests like click on the link and verify the page which is expected is
> displyed or the actul and expected results are same.

What do you want to check? The page title? Some text? Some forms? The
exact same content (take care, it's probably too much and would fail
after each minor change)?
You're the only one who can answer, WebTest just gives you ways to
express that.

> Also have any one used webtest for using application developed with
> struts and tiles.

yes I do, but it doesn't matter at all: WebTest just sees generated html.

Marc.