[Webtest] jscript error: loadDates is not a function, it is null, and problem in latest code with com_cenqua_clover/g

Paul King Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au>
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:16:29 +1000

There should be plain and clover versions of the jar built.
If you remove clover.jar from your classpath if will automatically
build without clover (only required for measuring our test coverage).

Paul.