Fwd: [Webtest] Re: Resume after failing step

Christoph Sandrus Christoph Sandrus" <sandrus@gmx.at
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:16:25 +0200

------=_Part_25405_31079343.1176714985308

Hi Mark,

I have now solved my problem using cookie storing and spliting the tests
into different webtest sections.
This solution works fine for me.

But I think your suggestion is also a good way to solve my issue. I will
give it a try later.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,
Christoph