AW: [Webtest] Resume after failing step

Zoth, Jochen Zoth, Jochen" <jochen.zoth@masterbit.com
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 14:15:16 +0200

> For example in our tests after we load page we do common verification=20
> for valid urls, 404 errors, we load css, images, etc...
>=20
> If this test fails it is not critical to whole <webtest> section, we=20
> would like to know about the error but at the same time we would like
to=20
> continue testing.

Hi Christoph, Hi Michal,

There is already a discussion on JIRA, concerning "the way of defining a
standard set of steps, performed on each page/response" and some slight
ideas about a "warning capability" (for reporting failed steps and
continuing testing) in webtest:

http://webtest-community.canoo.com/jira/browse/WT-244

Would be nice to read your suggestions and wishes there.

Jochen.

Master Bit GmbH=20
Kloster Arnsburg, 35423 Lich, Deutschland,=20
Gesch=C3=A4ftsf=C3=BChrer: Manfred Hill und Thomas M=C3=BCller,=20
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Gie=C3=9Fen HRB 3182=20
http://www.masterbit.com