[Webtest] Canoo WebTest 2.5 beta cycle until Friday April 20th

Tue, 17 Apr 2007 02:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

It should be a straightforward update (in fact like nearly all builds since
latest release).

The only incompatible change should be the removal of compareToExpected but
this was already deprecated in previous release.

Marc.