[Webtest] how to refer to the name of save response file

Chang Su Chang Su <changsu0822@yahoo.com>
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 22:28:12 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have a saved response file in one step..how do I
refer to this saved response file in later
<verifyContent> step since I don't know the extention
appened to the response file name?

<clickElement
xpath="//a[@id='form1:table1:_tableActionsBottom:_paginationFirstButton']"
 save="myOutput" />

...some other steps

<verifyContent referenceFile="myOutput.html">
</verifycontent>

it complains myOutput.html file does not exist..simply
because the saved response file was named as
myOutput_1176831554061_clicklink.html. How do I know
and refer to the file name in later steps?

thanks,

chang