[Webtest] Is there a watch catch errors?

Christopher Colebourn Christopher Colebourn <ccolebou@csc.com>
Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:37:07 -0400

I have a fairly large test suite, and using good agile practices, most of
the test fail (as we are early in development).  The problem is this, when
the tests fails I set the config parameter haltonfailure="false" so that my
suite of tests would continue.  But what I really want to do is on error,
execute a logout step so that it releases server resources.

When lots of tests fail the server runs out of memory because of the number
of sessions still open.  Is there anyway to detect a test failure and force
a logout step to occur?

- Chris Colebourn

CSC/FSG Consulting Principal
Email:            ccolebou@csc.com