[Webtest] Working with SSL

Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:15:21 +0200

Hi,

I guess that you want to test with a server having self signed
certificate. In this case you need probably to import this certificate
in your keystore. It seems that no doc is available on WebTest web site,
but here is a nice one:

http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/maven-webtest-plugin/ssl.html

Marc.