[Webtest] how to refer to the name of save response file

Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:20:28 +0200

You want to check that 2 responses you get during the WebTest are 100%
exactly the same, no matter if they vary between 2 test runs?

If you're really really sure of that (I'm quite skeptical about your use
case), you may use storeDigest on both responses and compare the values.

Marc.