[Webtest] Is there a watch catch errors?

Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:25:37 +0200

Seems that this kind of questions is related to the first name of the
WebTest user ;-)

Have a look at Christoph Sandrus question "Resume after failing step"
and at the difference responses. It may give you a solution
http://www.nabble.com/Resume-after-failing-step-tf3559116.html

How would look this kind of JUnit's tearDown block for your? Just an
invoke step to call the logout url?

Marc.