[Webtest] Out of memory when running WebTest

Tim Miller Tim Miller" <tmiller@edgedynamics.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:59:53 -0700

No PDF or Excel files are processed, there is some JS in the pages.
About 214 result pages are returned. I switched to a larger machine with
8 GB and was able to run 8 of the tests successfully, though the last
test took some time to complete. I then enabled the remaining 4 tests
and got an out of memory. I have some sqlunit calls which return a very
small amount of data, 1 or 2 rows. I have not done any profiling as yet.
I can provide you with the WebTestResults.xml which is about 779 KB if
that is any help.

Regards,
Tim