[Webtest] Re: Out of memory when running WebTest

Mon, 23 Apr 2007 09:58:15 +0200

The difference doesn't necessary mean that the js support is guilty as
your test don't run as long as they should.

Btw. can you try with the latest build, maybe is the problem already
fixed. Improvements have been made in memory usage after release 2.1 but
I don't remember if before or after the build that you use.

Marc.