[Webtest] Re: checking XHTML compatibility through webtest

Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:01:16 +0200

It depends what you want to use for an XHTML validator. If it is a java
one, it can probably be nicely integrated (and would be interesting in
WebTest itself, once integration is mature). It it is some executable
that you can only invoke on the command line, then integration will not
be as smart.

In both cases you can "simply" write a custom test to wrap this
functionality. This way you would still work in one "world". Webtest's one.

Marc.