[Webtest] Re: Out of memory when running WebTest

Tim Miller Tim Miller" <tmiller@edgedynamics.com
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 08:29:16 -0700

Marc,
I tried R_1544 on Friday with the same results. The problem seems
exactly the same as what Rob describes. I have added conditionals to run
smaller sets of tests but this, obviously, is not the best solution.

Tim