[Webtest] Re: checking XHTML compatibility through webtest

Pedro Pinto Pedro Pinto <plpinto@student.dei.uc.pt>
Mon, 23 Apr 2007 21:53:49 +0100

Hi,

i once had a similar problem and the simplest solution i thought of was
saving the html response code in a ant property and then using another
webtest inside the same ant target to call up W3C online validator.
This isnt by far the best solution, but it worked...