[Webtest] Re: checking XHTML compatibility through webtest

Siegfried Goeschl siegfried.goeschl@it20one.at
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:54:07 +0200

Hi folks,

I added a post-testing step to validate my XHTML

<target name="webtest:verify-xml" description="validates the XML pages
against the DTDs">
	<echo message="Validating the server XML responses ..."/>
   <xmlvalidate failonerror="yes">
     <fileset dir="${webtest.response.dir}" includes="**/wap*.html" />
     <xmlcatalog>
       <dtd publicId="-//W3C//DTD XHTML Basic 1.0//EN"
            location="${webtest.dtd.dir}/xhtml-basic/xhtml-basic10.dtd"/>
       <dtd publicId="-//WAPFORUM//DTD XHTML Mobile 1.0//EN"

location="${webtest.dtd.dir}/xhtml-mobile/xhtml-mobile10-flat.dtd" />
       <dtd publicId="-//WAPFORUM//DTD WML 2.0//EN"
            location="${webtest.dtd.dir}/wml20/wml20-flat.dtd"/>
       </xmlcatalog>
   </xmlvalidate>
</target>

Cheers,