[Webtest] webtest.sh full fails

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert <Michael.Habbert@netpioneer.de>
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:30:57 +0200

Hi Thomas,

Kappen, Thomas, TECON Terenci wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>=20
> I had a similar problem in the past. Are you behind a firewall and usin=
g a proxy? If yes, the javadoc Ant task causes the selftest error:
> In contrast to the JDK's javadoc tool, the Ant javadoc task is not able=
 to go through a proxy. Therefore, the generation of the javadoc for Webt=
est fails. But the build will not be interrupted at this point. Later on,=
 the build script is running the selftest, and fails when testing the (no=
t) generated javadoc.
[...]

I did set the proxy-host and port for ant (ANT_OPTS). And <webtest-home>/=
bin/webtest.sh apidoc works=20
   fine.

And i do not see any hints for the javadoc-failure, but the mentioned Rep=
ort.xml says:

<webtest-home>/build/log/webtestReport.xml
[...]
             <step>
                 <parameter name=3D"description" value=3D"Support for str=
ing.replace(regexp) missing?"/>
                 <parameter name=3D"enable" value=3D"false"/>
                 <parameter name=3D"taskName" value=3D"enableJavaScript"/=

                 <result>
                     <completed duration=3D"3"/>
                 </result>
             </step>
             <step>
                 <parameter name=3D"label" value=3D"Self Test Report"/>
                 <parameter name=3D"resultFilename" value=3D"response_117=
7492531884_clickLink.html"/>
                 <parameter name=3D"taskName" value=3D"clickLink"/>
                 <result>
                     <completed duration=3D"237"/>
                 </result>
             </step>
             <step>
                 <parameter name=3D"description" value=3D"common verifica=
tion"/>
                 <parameter name=3D"taskName" value=3D"group"/>
                 <result>
                     <failed duration=3D"2207"/>
                 </result>
                 <step>
                     <parameter name=3D"accept" value=3D"text/css"/>
                     <parameter name=3D"taskName" value=3D"verifyLinkedCo=
ntent"/>
                     <parameter name=3D"xpath" value=3D"/html/head/link[@=
rel=3D'stylesheet']/@href"/>
                     <result>