[Webtest] ASP Get/CreateObject Permission Denied

Fri, 27 Apr 2007 07:16:04 +0200

Hi,

I don't see how WebTest could trigger an Unhandled Exception for Visual
Studio MS Debuggers. I guess you have used something else, but not WebTest.

Concerning "GetObject". This seems to be VBScript what is not supported
by WebTest.

Marc.