[Webtest] Re: ASP Get/CreateObject Permission Denied

Dhruba Bandopadhyay Dhruba Bandopadhyay" <dhruba.bandopadhyay@hotmail.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 09:21:51 +0100

Apparently it's something to do with IIS and it's amazing 5 ways of
authentication. IIS has:

1. Anonymous Access
2. Basic HTTP Authentication (clear text)
3. Integrated Windows Authentication
4. Domain
5. Passport

So I guess it's all to do with setting up IIS to get it right!