[Webtest] Re: ASP Get/CreateObject Permission Denied

Dhruba Bandopadhyay Dhruba Bandopadhyay" <dhruba.bandopadhyay@hotmail.com
Fri, 27 Apr 2007 18:52:14 +0100

Actually, I still can't get the localstart.asp page to work, but I managed
to get my own WebApp ASP pages to work that uses CreateObject("COMetc")....

Oh well, damn MS

"Dhruba Bandopadhyay"
<dhruba.bandopadhyay@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:f0sbt1$6kn$1@sea.gmane.org...