[Webtest] WebTest @ JAX2007

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 13:47:08 +0200

The slides of our (Dierk König & myself) presentation are now available
on WebTest website

http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/externalCitations.html

(we've presented a live demo with integration in Eclipse instead of the
slide 3-7)

We've had ~160 attendees even if the session was early and at the last
day. Most of them had no experience with test automation of web
application. We've presented what matters to create good tests and why
WebTest is a good tool (the best one! ;-)) for this purpose. According
to the reactions we had, it was a success.

Perhaps have already a few persons subscribed the mailing list after the
presentation. If yes, then welcome to the list.

Even if "only" one session was dedicated to WebTest, it has been
mentioned - at least shortly - in minimum 4 other sessions (Dierk's 2
Groovy sessions, Sven Haiges' Grails session and a session on Test
Driven Ajax Development by Johannes Link & Marco Klemm).

Last but not least, this conference was a really big success for Groovy
which won the 1st prize of the JAX Innovation Award.
http://jax-award.de/jax_award/index_eng.php

Happy Testing,
Marc.

Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com/