[Webtest] WebTest @ ApacheCon US 2007

Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:17:58 +0200

Hi,

I've just filled out the Call for Paper form for the ApacheCon
conference next November in Atlanta with a proposal:

Powerful Web App UI Testing with Ant and WebTest

I fear that the chances of being accepted are quite small as quality
assurance isn't at all in focus of this conference. Nevertheless I think
that a WebTest session would fit in the program because:
- WebTest is probably what makes the most intensive usage of Apache Ant
- WebTest uses NekoHtml which uses Apache Xerces
- Apache hosts many important frameworks for web applications
development. Taking care of the quality of the developed applications is
surely not fully irrelevant
- ...

If you have 5 minutes time and want to increase the chances of my
submission, you can go to http://apachecon.com/html/login.html and go to
"Rate the session proposals" (caution, the "real" submission is
"Powerful Web App UI Testing with Ant and WebTest", the one with "test"
rather that "Testing" should not exist, but it's not possible to edit a
submitted session). Thanks.

Happy testing,
Marc.