[Webtest] WebTest @ JAX2007

Lisa Crispin Lisa Crispin" <lisa.crispin@gmail.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2007 10:36:25 -0600

------=_Part_166939_5285829.1177950985929

Congrats, Marc and Mittie, and thanks for sharing your slides.  A nicely
done presentation with a lot of good advice!  Does that cool-looking result=
viewer come with WebTest now?  We keep using the same old one.

Congrats to all the Groovy developers too!
-- Lisa

On 4/30/07, Marc Guillemot <mguillemot@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> The slides of our (Dierk K=F6nig & myself) presentation are now available
> on WebTest website
>
> http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/externalCitations.html
>
> (we've presented a live demo with integration in Eclipse instead of the
> slide 3-7)
>
> We've had ~160 attendees even if the session was early and at the last
> day. Most of them had no experience with test automation of web
> application. We've presented what matters to create good tests and why
> WebTest is a good tool (the best one! ;-)) for this purpose. According
> to the reactions we had, it was a success.
>
> Perhaps have already a few persons subscribed the mailing list after the
> presentation. If yes, then welcome to the list.
>
> Even if "only" one session was dedicated to WebTest, it has been
> mentioned - at least shortly - in minimum 4 other sessions (Dierk's 2
> Groovy sessions, Sven Haiges' Grails session and a session on Test
> Driven Ajax Development by Johannes Link & Marco Klemm).
>
> Last but not least, this conference was a really big success for Groovy
> which won the 1st prize of the JAX Innovation Award.
> http://jax-award.de/jax_award/index_eng.php
>
> Happy Testing,
> Marc.

--=20
Lisa Crispin
Co-author,
Testing Extreme Programming
http://lisa.crispin.home.att.net

------=_Part_166939_5285829.1177950985929

Congrats, Marc and Mittie, and thanks for sharing your slides.&nbsp; A nice=
ly done presentation with a lot of good advice!&nbsp; Does that cool-lookin=
g results viewer come with WebTest now?&nbsp; We keep using the same old on=
e.&nbsp; <br><br>
ss=3D"gmail_quote">On 4/30/07, <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">Marc Guillemot=
</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:mguillemot@yahoo.fr">mguillemot@yahoo.fr</a>&gt;=
 wrote:
b(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">The slides=
 of our (Dierk K=F6nig &amp; myself) presentation are now available<br>on W=
ebTest website
s.html">http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/externalCitations.html</a><=
br><br>(we&#39;ve presented a live demo with integration in Eclipse instead=
 of the
early and at the last<br>day. Most of them had no experience with test auto=
mation of web<br>application. We&#39;ve presented what matters to create go=
od tests and why
br>to the reactions we had, it was a success.<br><br>Perhaps have already a=
 few persons subscribed the mailing list after the<br>presentation. If yes,=
 then welcome to the list.
as been<br>mentioned - at least shortly - in minimum 4 other sessions (Dier=
k&#39;s 2<br>Groovy sessions, Sven Haiges&#39; Grails session and a session=
 on Test
t but not least, this conference was a really big success for Groovy<br>whi=
ch won the 1st prize of the JAX Innovation Award.<br><a href=3D"http://jax-=
award.de/jax_award/index_eng.php">