[Webtest] Re: Error org.apache.xerces.xni.XNIException

Tue, 01 May 2007 17:44:52 +0200

Hi,

looks like a classpath problem. I guess that you have some conflicting
jars in your CLASSPATH or in your JRE.

Any particular reason to use 2.0? Besides numerous other improvements,
the latest build would give you more information on the cause of the
XNIException.

Marc.