[Webtest] will propertyTable be made a built-in step in ant or webtest?

John and Pip John and Pip" <pipandjohn@gmail.com
Wed, 2 May 2007 21:44:17 +1200

------=_Part_998_7865032.1178099057096

Hi,

I asked Marc whether the very useful-looking propertyTable custom step will
be made a built-in step in ant or webtest in future. He tought that sounded
sensible and suggested I post the question/request here in the hope Dierk
might comment. Should I raise an issue in jira? There was an old one
http://webtest-community.canoo.com/jira/browse/WT-92 which suggests
propertyTable is an Ant task, but I can't see it anywhere in Ant docs "Your
search - *propertyTable site:ant.apache.org* - did not match any documents."

regards,
         John

------=_Part_998_7865032.1178099057096

Hi,<br><br>I asked Marc whether the very useful-looking propertyTable custom step will be made a built-in step in ant or webtest in future. He tought that sounded sensible and suggested I post the question/request here in the hope Dierk might comment. Should I raise an issue in jira?
There was an old one <a href="http://webtest-community.canoo.com/jira/browse/WT-92">http://webtest-community.canoo.com/jira/browse/WT-92</a> which suggests propertyTable is an Ant task, but I can&#39;t see it anywhere in Ant docs &quot;Your search -

------=_Part_998_7865032.1178099057096--