[Webtest] Canoo WebTest releases version 2.5

Dierk Koenig Dierk Koenig" <dierk.koenig@canoo.com
Fri, 4 May 2007 16:01:26 +0200

You are actually working on the result files that Canoo WebTest stores
for you. This feature is enabled by default.

For an example, see the tests that WebTests runs against itself
with every build:
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/buildOverview.html
select "Self Test Report"
select one of the tests
move the mouse over one of the "last result" links holding the Ctrl key
for in-place viewing or use Ctrl-Click to switch to the movie mode.

happy testing
Dierk