[Webtest] splitting summary-files

Mon, 07 May 2007 10:22:46 +0200

Hi Michael,

if you mean the html file and use the standard xslt, you just have to
set the parameter singleReportsMode to "external".

The simplest way to do this is to start to use the
not-yet-documented-but-hopefully-soon webtest.xml from WebTest dir.

If you mean the xml file, it's a bit more complicated. I had the problem
 in a project with a huge xml result file (a few Mb) causing the xslt to
take something like 4 hours to generate the html reports. With local
hacks I've splitted it in one xml report per <webtest> and now it takes
only ~25 minutes to generate the html files. Due to these good results,
I want to integrate this strategy directly in WebTest... but it may take
some time.

Marc.