[Webtest] WebTest fails with AJAX application: 'Could not retreive a valid progID of Class: Microsoft.XMLDOM'

Mon, 14 May 2007 15:04:31 +0200

Hi Andrew,

when simulating IE, only the XMLHttpRequest (in its different flavors)
is currently simulated and therefore not yet Microsoft.XMLDOM

You can try to simulate Firefox rather than IE, setting a Firefox
User-Agent header in <config>'s <header>.

Marc.