[Webtest] Problemas con java y setproxy

Paul King Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au>
Thu, 17 May 2007 06:23:30 +1000

Francisco Javier Martin Gutierrez wrote:
> Hello:
> You didn't answer the last question but there is one more.
>
> I need to test an internet page. I've read how to configure a proxy but all
> I do fail. I need to configure not only proxyhost or proxyport, but I need
> also proxyuser and proxypassword.
>
> I've tried just:
> <setproxy proxyhost="192.168.43.1" proxyport="3128" user="sistemas"
> password="contraseņa" description="Configure proxy through normal ant
> task"/>
> But webtest says that proxyuser is not allowed for setproxy command. What is
> the properly command to use? Is better use an ant step? Which is the best
> solution?

I use:

    <setproxy proxyhost="${proxyservername}" proxyport="${proxyport}"
        proxyuser="${proxyuser}" proxypassword="${proxypassword}"
        nonproxyhosts="${nonproxyhosts}"/>

where the ant variables are set earlier. We actually use JeraAntTasks
to prompt the user for the proxyuser and proxypassword.

Cheers, Paul.