[Webtest] No dynamic property in storeRegEx

Marcel Stör marcel@frightanic.com
Wed, 23 May 2007 10:23:23 +0200

Denis N. Antonioli wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 21 mai 07, at 09:49, Marcel Stör wrote:
>
>> If I remove propertyType="ant" or use propertyType="dynamic", <ech=
>> message="${myMenuItemUrl}" /> will print ${myMenuItemUrl} instead of=

>> the real value. Why is that?
>
> See <http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/properties.html>
> You need a hash '#' to access a dynamic property, like:
> <echo message="#{myMenuItemUrl}" />
>
>> This wouldn't be such a big deal if I only had this one menu item to
>> check, but - and this is my second question - I want to repeat the
>> above for each menu item. Of course, in a somewhat dynamic maner...
>> I'd like to define a collection of myMenuItemText (is part of my regex=

>> above) values and have the above repeated. How to go about that?

Did I maybe puzzle everybody with my question? Looks I failed to explain
it in a comprehensible way. 2nd try:
I guess what I'm looking for is something like <repeat
regex="myExpressionWithManyMatches"... Since that doesn't exist I'm
looking to achieve that with other tasks/steps, but I'm out of ideas.

Regards,
Marcel

--
Marcel Stör, http://www.frightanic.com