[Webtest] Maven2 plugin - questions

Schindler, Christian Schindler, Christian" <christian.schindler@bearingpoint.com
Wed, 23 May 2007 10:08:09 +0100

Hi all!

I was desperately searching the web, the community wiki and this mailing
list for information concerning

a.) how can I find the correct repository location of the maven 2 plugin
- on the canoo webtest page nothing is written about it. Is this the
right one:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/maven-plugins/maven-webtest-plugin or this

http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/maven-plugins/maven-webtes
t-plugin
Respectiveley?

b.) Is this the so called Maven Ant plugin or is this just another
approach.

c.) whats the difference between:
ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/webtest/webtest
ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/maven-plugins/maven-webtest-plugin
=2E.. both are m2 plugins but have different size

d.) how to configure and use the WebTest maven2 plugin - is there a
small "howto for dummies" somewhere? Which properties are to be
configured. Please give me a hint where to start.

Thank you very much for any input where I can find these infos - maybe I
have missed some resources.
Best regards, Christian.
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileg=
ed Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is un=
authorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any re=
view, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken o=
r omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful=
=2E If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a c=
opy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments=
, and any copies thereof from your system.