[Webtest] Exception Handling for JavaScript Error

Fri, 25 May 2007 10:27:44 +0200

Hi,

seems to be related to missing support for plugins or mimeTypes
properties on the Navigator js object. Please open issue for that by
HtmlUnit.

To ignore js errors you can use <option
name="ThrowExceptionOnScriptError" value="false">. See
http://webtest.canoo.com/webtest/manual/option.html

Otherwise you can do it within your steps with
<groovy>
step.context.webClient.throwExceptionOnScriptError = false
</groovy>

This second option can be used to reactivate throwExceptionOnScriptError
once the problematic page has been handled to be sure to detect other JS
errors.

Marc.

--
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com