[Webtest] Webtest Simple Question

criz criz <christian.schindler@bearingpoint.com>
Fri, 25 May 2007 04:25:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there!

I am sure there are some experts concerning WebTest on this list - so please
be so kind and take a minute to answer my "simple" and maybe stupid
questions - I am stuck. I could neither find answers with google, at the
WebTest  & WebTest community site nor in the WebTest mailing list archives.

a.) Is there a valid and working WebTest maven2 plugin?

b.) looking on  http://www.mvnrepository.com/search.html?query=webtest MVN
Repository Search - webtest  there are 3 entries which are related to the
Canoo-WebTest - which one can be used (I wonder why only 1.0 version is
listed here although one can find version 1.2 and 1.5 here:
ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/maven-plugins/maven-webtest-plugin/
maven-webtest-plugin  )

c.) is there anyone who ever used the webtest maven2-plugin (maybe the
authors of the plugin) - Please can you cut/paste from your pom-file how to
use it?

Thank you very much for your time and effort!
Regards, Christian.