[webtest] Simple Question

Schindler, Christian Schindler, Christian" <christian.schindler@bearingpoint.com
Fri, 25 May 2007 13:42:37 +0100

Hi there!

I am sure there are some experts concerning WebTest on this list - so
please be so kind and take a minute to answer my "simple" and maybe
stupid questions - I am stuck. I could neither find answers with google,
at the WebTest & WebTest community site nor in the WebTest mailing list
archives.

a.) Is there a valid and working WebTest maven2 plugin?

b.) looking on > http://www.mvnrepository.com/search.html?query=3Dwebtest=

< there are 3 entries which are related to the Canoo-WebTest - which one
can be used (I wonder why only 1.0 version is listed here although one
can find version 1.2 and 1.5 here: >
ftp://ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/maven-plugins/maven-webtest-plugin
<)

c.) is there anyone who ever used the webtest maven2-plugin (maybe the
authors of the plugin) - Please can you cut/paste from your pom-file how
to use it?
=20
Thank you very much for your time and effort!
Regards, Christian.
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileg=
ed Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is un=
authorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any re=
view, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken o=
r omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful=
=2E If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a c=
opy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments=
, and any copies thereof from your system.