[Webtest] Can webtest behaviour be modiffied?

Tue, 29 May 2007 12:56:00 +0200

Hi Francisco,

can you precise what this "function" is? If you can provide an example
(the simplest one as always) I can perhaps say how difficult it would be
to fix it.

In this case, the right way is surely to identify the wrong simulation
and to fix it but generally, there are many possibilities to modify
webtest's behavior. In the case of the JS execution this could be done
at different level (ScriptEngine, ScriptPreProcessor, ...) but I don't
see the utility here.

Marc.

--
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com