[Webtest] Subdirectory for webtest results

Wed, 30 May 2007 14:49:17 +0200

Hi Stephan,

if you mean 1 detailed report per <webtest> and use webtest's xslt, you
just need to configure the singleReportsMode parameter to "external".
The simplest way to do it (and to simplify your main build file) is to
use WebTest's webtest.xml file (where "external" is the default mode).

If you mean one directory per <webtest>'s artifacts, then nothing new,
just register you as watcher of WT-252 to stay informed.

Marc.