[Webtest] 6. Re: javascript link (Denis N. Antonioli) #1856 - 2 msgs

Francisco Javier Martin Gutierrez francisco-javier.martin@thalesgroup.com
Thu, 31 May 2007 17:08:10 +0200

Hello:

Thank you about suggestions. I tried but I think that it is some kind of
unsupported javascript. I have proven a lot of regular expression but =
any of
them works. You can see the output below:

[clickLink]  WARN (com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.html.HtmlPage) - =
Expected
content type of text/javascript or applicatio
n/x-javascript for remotely loaded javascript element
http://192.168.43.27:7783/sauss/js/sauss.js but got [application/o
ctet-stream]

 [clickLink] DEBUG =
(com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.Window) -
No configured setter "lista" found for com.ga
rgoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.Window@106e02e. Setting it as =
pure=20
[clickLink] DEBUG (com.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.Window) =
-
No configured setter "eliminar" found for com
.gargoylesoftware.htmlunit.javascript.host.Window@106e02e. Setting it as
pure javascript property.
[clickLink]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.engine.WebClientContext) - Content =
of
window changed to http://192.168.43.27:7783/s
auss/ValoracionesFavoritas.do (text/html)
[clickLink]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.engine.WebClientContext) - Content =
of
current window changed, it will become curren
t response
[clickLink]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.engine.WebClientContext) - Current =
form
set to none
[clickLink]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.engine.WebClientContext) - Current
response now: http://192.168.43.27:7783/sauss/Va
loracionesFavoritas.do
  =20
[verifyText]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step) - >>>> Start Step:
verifyText "Texto presente: 10101A" (54/56)
[expectDialog]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step) - >>>> Start Step:
expectDialog "Esta seguro que desea eliminar la v
aloracion..." (54/56)
[storeRegEx]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step) - >>>> Start Step:
storeRegEx "Extract target location from javascript
 command" (54/56)
[storeRegEx]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step) - Running with: Canoo
Webtest: R_1561.
[storeRegEx]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step) - Exception thrown =
from
this class: com.canoo.webtest.engine.StepFaile
dException
[storeRegEx]  INFO (com.canoo.webtest.steps.Step) - Message was: No =
match
for regular expression <.*name=3D"href".*href=3D"j
avascript:eliminar(10101A, prueba marcos)>

I think that it has not solution so I am going to leave it. This link <a
href=3D"javascript:eliminar('10101A', 'prueba marcos');"> is too much =
for me.=20

Thank you again.

THALES
Francisco Javier Mart=EDn=20
Desarrollo de Proyectos - Valladolid
Security Solutions & Services Division =09
	=20
Edif. Solar, Of. 13, 14, 15
Parque Tecnol=F3gico Boecillo. 47151 Valladolid. Espa=F1a
Tel.: 983 54 65 55   Fax: 983 54 66 09	=20
	=20
  =20

AVISO LEGAL: La informacion contenida en este mensaje y cualquier documen=
to adjunto en el mismo es confidencial, puede estar legalmente protegida =
y esta dirigida solamente al destinatario. La publicacion, uso, distribuc=
ion, impresion o copia no autorizada del contenido de este mensaje, esta =
estrictamente prohibida y puede ser ilegal. Si Vd. ha recibido este mensa=
je por error, le rogamos destruya el mensaje y lo notifique al remitente =
o llame al telefono (+34) 91 556 92 62.

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message and any attached do=
cument is confidential, covered by law and intended solely for the recipi=
ent. The distribution, print, publication, unauthorised copy and / or use=
 of the message content is strictly forbidden and could be deemed illegal=
. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, we request that =
you destroy it and notify the sender either in writing or by calling ++34=
 91 556 92 62.