[Webtest] posting forms with Spring

Lisa Crispin Lisa Crispin" <lisa.crispin@gmail.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:05:01 -0600

------=_Part_29283_14963948.1180987501370

When using Spring for UI development, it uses the same controller for the
get and the post of a form (eg, SimpleFormController).  When the form is
posted, Spring reattaches the parameters from the get to the posted
request.  Is there any way to simulate this behavior in WebTest?  I.E., when
a submit button is clicked, specify additional parameters for the posted
request.
thanks
Lisa

------=_Part_29283_14963948.1180987501370

When using Spring for UI development, it uses the same controller for the get and the post of a form (eg, SimpleFormController).&nbsp; When the form is posted, Spring reattaches the parameters from the get to the posted request.&nbsp; Is there any way to simulate this behavior in WebTest?&nbsp;

------=_Part_29283_14963948.1180987501370--