[Webtest] dbUnit Integration/Failure

Michael Habbert Michael Habbert <Michael.Habbert@netpioneer.de>
Wed, 06 Jun 2007 08:15:58 +0200

Hi Michael,

Goldberger, Michael wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> We have been attempting to integrate dbUnit into our test framework and=
=20
> I have run across a problem. The task itself runs fine (normally),=20
> however when the dbUnit step fails inside a webtest, the entire ant=20
> build fails. We also use cruisecontrol for continuous integration build=
s=20
> every night and having a build fail completely due to one step inside=20
> one test (quite a large suite) is completely unacceptable for our purpo=
ses.
>=20
> =20
>=20
> My question to all then is, is there any way to more closely integrate =

> dbUnit into WebTest or any way to force the build to continue upon a=20
> dbUnit step failing?
[...]
The question for me is: how do you integrate dbunit into your webtests?
Recently we did a little - first step - integration of dbunit but outsite=
 the webtest-task.

btw. why is your dbunit-task failing, sometimes?
What do you want to achieve with this db-unit-task if failing is acceptab=
le?

--=20
Mit freundlichen Gr=C3=BC=C3=9Fen

Michael Habbert