[Webtest] posting forms with Spring

Wed, 6 Jun 2007 04:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Lisa,

I understand a bit better... but still need some explainations.

How is the step=2 parameter set? Is it done on the server side or with some
script on the client side?

In fact I'm quite surprised because if submitted parameters are not computed
correctly, then you would surely not be the first to complain.

Last question: which WebTest build (with which htmlunit version) do you use?

Marc.