[Webtest] no alert/confirm handler installed warning after attempt to pass through java-script dialogs

Wed, 6 Jun 2007 04:23:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Andrew,

as nobody answers I will try (even if don't feel myself very qualified
concerning expectDialog step).

Where does your test fail? When does your application complain with "Please
select rows"? Is it possible, that your <clickElement .../> doesn't do what
you wanted?

Marc.