[Webtest] JWebUnit style plugin

Wed, 6 Jun 2007 06:05:13 -0700 (PDT)

As Paul said, a larger man power would be needed for this purpose.  If you're
interested, you're welcome (this is serious!).

You shouldn't underestimate the work for that. When you talk from Selenium
for instance, you probably mean Selenium IDE or Selenium HTA, otherwise it
is too limited. Even with that, many WebTest featureswould be missing, so
you would end up implementing something for Firefox and something for IE. If
you want to reuse your WebTests in Selenium, what about and XSLT to
transform your WebTests to Selenium tests?

Marc.