[Webtest] GWT table testing via WebTest - is it possible?

Thu, 07 Jun 2007 09:16:35 +0200

Hi Andrew,

I've read in the HtmlUnit mailing list, that for IE GWT relies on
conditional compilation (an IE "feature") what HtmlUnit 1.11 doesn't
support. The person who initially reported this problem is now HtmlUnit
committer and has incorporated his fixes for this feature yesterday. So
you can try to pick latest htmlunit build from
http://build.canoo.com/htmlunit/artifacts/
I haven't read anything concerning FF simulation, therefore you could
try this too.

Marc.

--
Blog: http://mguillem.wordpress.com