[Webtest] formatting results

Lisa Crispin Lisa Crispin" <lisa.crispin@gmail.com
Fri, 15 Jun 2007 16:26:06 -0600

------=_Part_58442_23045036.1181946366323

Hi,
I apologize in advance for what I know is an ignorant question, but I'm just
hoping for a push in the right direction.

We just upgraded to 2.5 (build1551) and are using the stylesheet that comes
with, WebTestReport.xsl.  It's nice.  It has places for graphs and
histograms, but there are no graphs and histograms coming up.  What would I
need to do to get those?  I know nothing about stylesheets, but am happy to
learn if someone can point me to some resources.  Would love to have the
bells and whistles.

Thanks,
Lisa

------=_Part_58442_23045036.1181946366323

.&nbsp; It&#39;s nice.&nbsp; It has places for graphs and histograms, but there are no graphs and histograms coming up.&nbsp; What would I need to do to get those?&nbsp; I know nothing about stylesheets, but am happy to learn if someone can point me to some resources.&nbsp; Would love to have the bells and whistles.

------=_Part_58442_23045036.1181946366323--